Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Demi Lovato



Hey... 
I just got off work.. YAY! I just wanted to talk about one of my favorite celebrities of mine. Demi Lovato, I have always loved her since Camp Rock. I was like wow a Disney girl with some actual talent! I think her voice is amazing, like she can sing any type of genre aka like miss Kelly Clarkson :) Not only is she talented but I have been taking style tips from this girl for years... Lots of black and layering! My motto "What Would Demi Wear?" But seriously, she has gone through so much and I'm glad she is strong and got through it, because I personally needed more music from her! haha but Congrats Demi, on your number 1 song, Skyscraper. It's an amazing song and amazing vocals. I listen to it everyday when I'm heading to work, and I hope you keep making more music. And Demi if you ever see this.......HI!  
-Annie 


No comments:

Post a Comment